Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Another 10 months.
Its has been how many 10 months since you left here.But this is the 6th time you left here again.I went to the airport early in the morning to send ken off.It was really an enjoyable time for me throughout these 2 months.His departure left a great impact on me.Sometimes,when i share my feelings with one of my relatives,she will tell me that i must be strong and 10 months will pass easily.But have anyone tried to be in my shoes before?Since young,I'm not as clever compared to my bro and sister in terms of academic wise.And all this while,it is Ken who gives me his greatest encouragement and support although he is in overseas.Just now,when I was sitting in the train alone back to cyber,I promise myself that next time all my children will not be seperated even when they further their tertiary studies.And I will never let this happen on my children.NEVER.Ya,i will give Ken all my blessings and wish him luck throughout his new semester there.Maybe is just a passing stage,I'll be ok after a few days.Have a safe and nice journey back then.We will see each other again in another 10 months time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I understand how you feel, but we're separated for our future. Hopefully you'll feel better soon.
Work hard and you'll succeed too!
Post a Comment