For the past few days,I had been watching a japanese movie entitiled "One Litre of Tears".Its about a girl age 15 who contracted a disease that will eventually make her unable to walk,talk and may cost her life.This girl loved to play basketball and as a school team player. She studies in a pretigious secondary school.The day came at last,she was forced to withdraw from the basketball team.And slowly she was also forced to withdraw from the school.And she was sent to a school for the disable that can cared for her.She faced everything bravely.She wrote a poem and I found it really meaningful.I hope to share with everyone who reads my blog.
Everyone feels pain.
But surely,after suffering satisfaction will arrive.
Even with sporst,studying or other ordeals.
With life,it's like that for everyone.
If we can beat the pain,on other side,
a rainbow of happiness awaits us.
That will definitely become a treasure.
Let's believe in that.
When my exintence seem to disappear,
I will look for the place where i can do the best i can
From now on,I'll veliberate slowly.
I won't be impatient.
I won't be greedy.
I won't give up.
Because everyone takes things step by step.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment